Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

52 weeks Lolita Challenge - 9 ~ 5 keywords that describe my personal Lolita style

Hello everyone!
Can a style be simplified in only 5 words? To be honest it was difficult for me to reach five keywords, but these are the ones I chose!

♥ ~ Minimalist
Am I serious?! How can be lolita minimalist? XD I know is a contradiction, but I really don't wear ott. I like it so much but I can't see on me!

♥ ~ Floral
Flower everywhere!! If the print of the dress hasn't flowers, I use them anyway in my hair!!

♥ ~ Pink
I love everything is pink! There is always one touch of this color in my outfit!

♥ ~ Single-brand
Is this an adjective? :D AP rulez!

♥ ~ Unpretentious
I know it's quite similar to the first point, but I prefer to keep my outfit "low profile". I feel more comfortable in it!

See ya next week for the Challenge and stay online, tomorrow I'll post my Lockshop luckypack review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment