Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

52 weeks Lolita Challenge - 6 ~ My favorite Lolita brand

So easy this week!


is absolutely my fav brand!
Almost all my wardrobe is AP and, because this year they made a lot of beautiful dresses, their pieces will be added to my closet surely!
from their website "brand concept"

I love how they use laces and bows and their prints are always rich and precious!

Tokyo "head"shop
I really hope to get the chance one day to visit their shops! Unfortunately, when I went in Paris this year, their shop there was already closed :((
But they told that on July they will open a temporary shop, always in Paris! I hope to have the possibility to go!! *finger crossed* [here the news]

Currently my dream dress is Sweetie Violet (as I said few posts before) but I'm happy to say that my obsession has subsided!
If you wanna see my wishlist you can click HERE and if you have something for sale don't hesitate to contact me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment