Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Packages arrived! Clobba (socks, hat and flower headband) and Angelic Pretty Jewel Ribbon Shoes review!

Hello everyone!
How are you? 2 Wednesday ago I received the 2 packages I was waiting, one from AP and one from Clobba.
I bought a pair of Ribbon Jewels shoes in lavender to match with my RRL and 2 pairs of socks, a flower hairpiece and a straw hat! The package from Clobba was actually stopped in their warehouse for long time because the straw hat'S seller was closed for the chinese new year!
I've bought from Clobba before, but this time the communication was awful.. Martin wrote me on Wednesday, I replied him  immediately after and he replied me back on Monday saying "sorry, replies on weekend are slow".. your weekends starts on Wednesday???!!
The package was wrapped in the usual polkadot plastic (red this time!)
 ♥
The hat is quite good.. Obviously it's not real straw, but it's cute and the ribbon is fixed very well!
The flowers are flattened but nothing impossible ti fix. It's bigger than I expected and I don't know how wear it!
Socks are really gorgeous.. but the white pairs.. is ivory!! I needed a pure white one and it was a little disappointment.. but the print is too cute!

And here the shoes!


The package was well wrapped as usual!




There was a new shopper bag even here! And the cute sticker!


Let's open it!

♥ 
 ♥
 ♥


Shoes were in little fabric bags, you can see them under the shoe!



They are really well made! It's my second pairs of brand shoes, but the first is by Baby and was second hand. The quality of this is much better anyway!
My problem is the size.. M ( Baby, and secret shop teaparties) is a little tight and L (Ribbon Jewels) is big! I can fix it with insoles but is unnerving..

I have to say that when I opened the box I thought that I made a mistake.. The color is darker than the dress, the size is big and it seems to me that they make my feet odd..
Here is a try.. What do you think?


I need advice!!

1 comment:

  1. secondo me le scarpe ci stanno benissimo! anche se dici che sono più scure, magari l'hanno fatto pure apposta! comunque credo che anzi, così spicchino ancora di più e non si perdono nel lilla dell'abito! :)

    ReplyDelete