Animated Pink Cute Ghost

Translate my blog ♥

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bodyline 274 shoes review

Today my bodyline shoes are finally arrived! I needed them last Saturday for a little Lolita contest, but custom take my package for 5 days.. ( ̄Д ̄)ノ
I love pumps with low heels and this pair is absolutely lovely!

Unfortunately, I was able to take photo when the sun was already gone, so sorry for the bad light!
The package was fine. There was a little hole but nothing terrible!
I get the red box! Yeah! The box is perfect, no hole, no scratch.
And here the shoes finally!
The orange part is really soft! I think it's a news for bodyline shoes, cause I have two pairs and both haven't this!
They are so comfy and I'm thinking about buying in another color! The ribbon are symmetrical and without stain! I was so lucky!
They are really well made, if you think it's bodyline stuff!
And I paid a little less cause I used yen as value!
Thank you for reading! If you have question, here I am!
See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. sono carinissime *w* sai che mi tenti eh!!!!! XD però forse le prenderei opache, non so mai se mi piace la vernice o no, comunque queste sono bellissime!!! poi se c'è un pò di tacco ma non fanno male, ancora meglio!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. le avrei prese opache pure io, ma purtroppo sono tutte lucide -.- dal vivo sono molto più carine e poi le foto sono pietose, ma volevo aprirle subito!!

    ReplyDelete